- 18 Jan 2024
- 5 Minutes to read
Post Call Rating
- Updated on 18 Jan 2024
- 5 Minutes to read
Who should read this article: Administrators, Supervisors
Allow contacts to provide feedback about an inbound call by asking them to participate in a survey.
Use Case: Obtaining post call feedback
Feedback from your contacts about the service your agents are delivering gives you insight into how well your team is doing. A lot of Supervisor time can be taken up listening to call recordings, reading call transcripts, or monitoring calls. This effort means that there can be a delay in finding issues with the service in your contact center.
Another benefit of using the Post Call Rating feature is that agents are motivated to perform at their best if they are aware that their contacts are rating their service.
The Voiso Post Call Rating feature enables your contacts to quickly and easily rate your service. If there are problems, the survey results find them faster for you than traditional post call analysis. Post call ratings are stored in the Call Detail Record (CDR) for each call and can be quickly retrieved by filtering the CDR by Call Score.
You can choose to filter by All scores, a specific score, or No score. Calls with no score are those where a contact did not participate in the survey, failed to select a number, or selected a number other than 1 through 5. Filter by 1 to find all the lowest-rated calls. Filter by 5 to find all the top-rated calls. Download a call rating report from the CDR by selecting Export CSV.
Each one of your queues can have customized Post Call Rating recordings. Enable Post Call Rating on a queue, then specify greeting and reminder recordings for each queue from your media library in any language you choose.
Post Call Rating call flow
The following is an example of how the Post Call Rating feature works during a call when it is enabled on an inbound queue:
- A contact dials your contact center and is routed to the queue with Post Call Rating enabled.
- The Prior announcement for inbound calls audio message is played to the contact asking them to participate in a survey after the call ends.
- The call is connected to an agent.
- The agent handles the call and then ends the call.
- The Post call announcement audio message is played to the contact instructing them to press a number between 1 and 5 on their phone to rate the service provided, where 1 is the lowest rating and 5 is the highest.
- The contact presses a number. The number is recorded in the Call Detail Record (CDR).
- The After survey announcement audio message is played and the system automatically ends the call.
- If the contact makes no selection in 5 seconds, the Post call announcement is played again. If the contact makes no selection in 5 seconds, the call times out and the system ends the call and records no score.
- If the contact makes an incorrect selection, the system ends the call and records no score.
Enabling Post Call Rating
Ask your Voiso account manager about enabling Post Call Rating for your Professional (or higher) account. Once it is enabled for your contact center, you can turn on the Post Call Rating feature for any queue.
Follow these steps to set up this feature:
- On the Voiso navigation bar, navigate to Inbound > Queues.
- Click a Queue name to edit the queue or click Add new queue to create a new queue.
- On the Edit queue or Add queue page, scroll down, then select Enable postcall rating.
- Three menu options display when post call rating is enabled:
- Prior announcement for inbound calls: The greeting message that plays when a contact calls the inbound number associated with the queue. Select the default greeting message, Post call survey greeting, or choose another voice message from your media library. The default message is: "Please rate our service after the call". If you leave the field blank, no message will be played for this stage – instead, you might want to have your agent request that the contact participate in the survey.
- Post call announcement: The reminder message that plays when the agent ends the call. Select the default post call message, Post call survey rate from 1 to 5, or choose another voice message from your media library. The default message is: "Please rate your experience with our company on a scale of 1 to 5, where 1 is poor and 5 is outstanding." If you leave the field blank, no message will be played for this stage – instead, you might want to have your agent request that the contact participate in the survey.
- After survey announcement: The "thank you" message that plays after the contact makes a selection. Select the default thank you message, Post call survey gratitude, or choose another voice message from your media library. The default message is: "Thank you for participating in our survey." If you leave the field blank, no message will be played for this stage and the system automatically ends the call.
- Click Save.